Palazzo Caracciolo is located in one of the oldest and most central parts of Naples.
It is very well connected to the main roads of the city and close to the Central Train Station.
A1/E45 highway -> Exit A56 Napoli Centro/Aeroporto Capodichino
1. Exit 4 direction Napoli/Salerno, follow direction for Corso Malta
2. From Corso Malta turn right into via Colonnello Carlo Lahalle
3. At the roundabout take the third exit for via Generale Francesco Pignatelli
4. Turn right to Piazza Nazionale and Calata Ponte di Casanova
5. Follow via Casanova and turn right to via Cesare Rosaroll
6. Turn left to Salita Pontenuovo
7. Turn left to via Carbonara
A secure car parking space with valet service is available.
By Public Transport
Metro Line 2, Piazza Cavour Station
Bus n. 203 or C83, Via Carbonara stop
Napoli Centrale Train Station (dist. 900m)
Capodichino Airport (dist. 4,5 km)